Sales Representative - Fair Winds Brewing Company Central VA
As Fair Winds Brewing Company expands distribution within Virginia, we are looking for a brand ambassador/sales representative to cover the Central VA region. This position reports directly to our Sales Leadership and will help set direction for sales strategy within the region.
Daily/Weekly Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Ride Alongs with wholesalers reps
- Visit and maintain contact with retailers, restaurants, bars
- Fulfill needs of distributors as required (i.e., POS, tap handles, sell sheets, etc....)
- Monitor wholesalers inventory and depletions and update Sales Leadership at weekly meeting to inform production calendar
- Fill out daily reports and keep CRM system up-to-date
- Be thoroughly acquainted with every key decision maker or decision influencer in accounts
- Conduct beer samplings, promotions as well as schedule and staff tap takeovers, beer dinners and beer festivals
The ideal candidate will have an engaging personality, be self-motivated, goal oriented, and have the ability to communicate effectively with people across a variety of mediums. To be considered candidates must live in/around Charlottesville and have a reliable vehicle.
We will consider candidates for this role on a part time basis with a path to full time given the ability to achieve commercial targets. Compensation will be based on experience and will include a base hourly rate as well as bonus potential for hitting commercial targets. As a veteran-owned brewery, we give priority to those with prior military service.
We built Fair Winds Brewing Company to provide fresh, local, flavorful craft beers to our neighbors and friends in Fairfax County and throughout the Commonwealth of Virginia and the District of Columbia. We don’t believe in one-size-fits-all; instead we believe that craft beer, like food, should complement the moment and add to the overall experience. Our beers are born from inspiration, crafted with devotion and served with the excitement and anticipation one experiences when sharing their craft. If you agree with this philosophy and have the experience and skills necessary to fulfill this role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your resume and “Sales Representative Central VA” in subject line.